KITCHEN SCHEDULE ON THE WEEK OF MAY 25TH (MEMORIAL DAY)
On the week of May 25th, the kitchen will be open on TUESDAY, May 26 and THURSDAY, May 28th, instead of the Monday and Wednesday schedule. On May 20th, we will be serving 4 meals to make up for the Memorial day.
FREE MEALS DURING COVID-19 CLOSURE
The Nutrition Services Department is operating 6 pick-up locations for breakfast and lunch. Free meals for all children now available on:
Mondays and Wednesday beginning the week of April 20th, 2020, from 11:00am-12:30pm.
- Social Distancing measures are in effect.
- Face coverings are required.
- Students do not need to be present to pick up food.
- Food is availble for any child 18 or younger
- On Mondays, 2 days of meals will be distributed and on Wednesdays, 3 days of meals will be distributed.
The sites listed below will be open. Please only visit one site each day.
- Allen Elementary School: 875 West Angus Avenue, San Bruno
- Belle Air Elemenary School: 450 Third Avenue, San Bruno
- John Muir Elementary School: 130 Cambridge Lane, San Bruno
- Parkside Middle School: 1801 Niles Avenue, San Bruno
- Portola Elementary School: 300 Amador Avenue, San Bruno
- Rollingwood School: 2500 Cottonwood Drive, San Bruno
Cooking and Food Safety Tips for Weekly Breakfast and Lunch Meal Packs:
- Please consume all foods within 5 days, including the day you picked up your meals
- Store all foods in the refrigerator until you are ready to eat them
- Take foods out of their foil or plastic packaging before microwaving them
- Items wrapped in foil can be cooked in the oven
- Remove foods from plastic containers or bags before cooking them
- Wash your hands before eating!
WELCOME TO NUTRITION SERVICES
Operating under the umbrella of the Business Department, San Bruno Park School District's Food and Nutrition Services Department is made up of a team of professionals dedicated to promoting student wellness and their ability to learn. We support learning by promoting healthy habits for lifelong nutrition and fitness practices. We have a cafeteria at each site. Students at Allen, Belle Air and Parkside have breakfast as well as lunch.
Meal menus are posted here.
Meals, foods and beverages served in our school cafeterias meet all State and Federal requirements base on the USDA Dietary Guidelines.
Information on the Earned Income Tax Credit Information Act
2019-2020 Free and Reduced Lunch Application
English | Spanish
2019-2020 Free and Reduced Lunch Information
English | Spanish